We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager for our residential 13 plus provision for young adults with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours in Rushden.
As the Registered Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to our service users.
- To manage the Home to the highest professional standards.
- To be responsible for the operational decisions which lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all regulations, fundamental standards and CQC inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant, operating within the legal parameters.
- Represent the Home to relevant outside bodies, organisations, institutions and individuals and ensure that the Home and in particular the services it provides, is well recognised.
- Ensuring that all aspects of care and support delivered are compliant with legislation and regulations and that high quality care is embedded within the culture of the team.
- Ensure you lead, continually develop and motivate the staff team.
- To offer advice, support and guidance to staff at all levels on the care of individuals with learning disabilities.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a residential home.
- Significant experience working with individuals with a learning disability.
- Experience of working with children and/or young adults.
- Ability to evidence “good” or “outstanding” CQC inspection reports in all areas.
- Must hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
The successful candidate will be required to pass their fit person’s interview with CQC.
Annual salary is £36,000 with an increase on successful completion of probationary period and additional company benefits.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to extensive referencing and pre-employment checks. Whilst we endeavour to keep the recruitment process as short as possible due to the nature of these important checks it may extend the processing time.